This is my favourite way to use the Smokey Paprika and Tomato Marinade. It creates the tastiest chicken strips that I’ll serve in corn tortillas with guacamole and fresh salad for a Mexican feast.
Any leftovers are perfect for a tasty protein snack in lunchboxes the following day.
Makes: 20 strips
What you’ll need
500g free range chicken breasts
How to put this together
- Preheat your oven to 200°C. Line a flat baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips, try and keep them all the same size and thickness.
- Add the strips to a bowl along with the marinade. Toss until the chicken is well covered in the marinade.
- Place the chicken strips onto the baking tray making sure to leave a 1cm gap between each of the strips.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Then turn the oven to the grill setting and grill on high for 5 minutes to create crispy edges on the chicken.