These Raw Pudding bites are my favourite treats at Christmas time. It’s a much healthier version of a Christmas Pudding, one you can make with or without the brandy.
Makes : 12 bliss balls
What you’ll need:
60g dried cranberries
Zest from 1 orange
1 tsp mixed spice
1 tbs brandy
1 cup desiccated coconut
How to put together:
- Add all of the above ingredients to a blender (except for the desiccated coconut).
- Pulse the blender until the mixture has just started to break down and stick together.
- Make sure not to over blend as these are great with lots of texture throughout.
- Remove the mixture from the blender and pop into a mixing bowl. Use a teaspoon to portion out a small amount, roll into a ball and then roll in the desiccated coconut.
- Continue this process until you have approx 12 bliss balls.
- These will keep in the fridge for up to a month.